Homebodies

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Winners - Month one: CAS Challenge: Color

Thank you so much to everyone who played along last week with our CAS  challenge!!!  We had some seriously amazing entries and we loved everything we saw!  Our team has now voted and so we've got some winners to announce!

TOP WINNER~

Cornelia #12



Top 5 ~
#4 Kylie



#5 Deepti


#8 Deanne



#13 Sandie



#14 Maarit


Congratulations to all of our winners!  All very well deserved and all fabulous!  Please take the appropriate badges from the sidebar and display them proudly on your blog!  Hope you all join us again this week for our Classic & Elegant challenge!  HUGS and happy stamping! :)  Winner and Top 5 badges are on our side bar.

7 comments:

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Thanks!!!!!

Deepti said...

Thank you so much for picking my card :) I am soooooooooooo glad, its fun and challenging to make different types of card :)

sandie said...

thank you so much, I nearly didn't enter this as I wasn't sure I liked it! I am hoping to try different styles but it is a bit scary!!

Kylie said...

Oh my! Thank you so much for choosing my card in the Top 5. Congratulations to Cornelia with her COOL card ;). Well done to everyone xx

fun stamping said...

Hi Ladies - you made my day! Thank you so much for picking my card, yeahhh!!!! I guess should start thinking about the next challenge - not easy to do different styles.....

Congratulations to the top 5 winners - fabulous cards!

Sue Butler said...

Congratulations girls, all are gorgeous cards.
Smiles:)
Sue

Daen'Ys said...

Oh yes, these are gorgeous cards. Congratulations girls, that's a great showcase!
Rosi x